The time-saving solution saved the operator an estimated $20,000 and allowed them to quickly move forward with stimulating the well. CHALLENGE – A major operator in Canada wanted to use multistage stimulation to optimize production in their 8,800 ft openhole horizontal lateral. Well conditions required a completion system that could withstand well temperatures up to 185°F/85°C, was robust enough to traverse long 90 degree openhole horizontal lengths,...
Sign up to receive each new post via email.
- Tech Paper: Numerical Maximization of the Secondary Polymer Flooding Value in a Mature, Offshore, Heavy Oil Reservoir
- Case Study: Operator Successfully Runs 5 ¾-inch Slim-Hole Drilling Operation with Geo-Pilot® RSS System
- Tech Paper: Modeling Flow Profiles Using Production Log Temperature Data in Single and Multiphase Wells
- Case Study: Illusion® Frac Plug Helps Operator Save $200,000
- Tech Paper: The Radial Approach to Safety Factors for Tubular Design